Jailbreaking iOS 9.3.3 can be done using a combination of the web version and downloading the .IPA file.
NOTE: If the iPhone is restarted, steps 3-8 can be followed to re-jailbreak the phone, and the phone will revert to it’s original jailbroken state.
- Visit the 9.3.3 Jailbreak site and install the Semi Jailbreak application.
- Upgrade the Semi Jailbreak application to the Freemium version.
- Download Impactor to load a .IPA to the iPhone.
- Download the IPA file to load to iOS.
- Connect the iPhone to the laptop.
- Use Impactor to load the IPA file to the iPhone (use iTunes username and password).
- Run the Pangu Full Jailbreak application, follow directions.
- When the iPhone restarts, the phone has been jailbroken.