The following instructions are set for Windows 10.
Installation and Configuration
- Download and Install Handbrake.
- Download libdvdcss-2.dll (64-bit) to solve copy protection issue, and place in the Handbrake installation folder.
- Insert DVD, and open Handbrake.
- Click the Source button, and select the DVD drive.
- After the source is scanned (may take 20-30 minutes), select the title that contains the video to rip to file
- This is usually the longest title, and early in the DVD.
- Select the destination.
- Select which profile to use on right-hand sidebar (generally use High Profile), and click Start.
- After some time, the file should be processed.