Results-driven and customer service oriented Full Stack Software Engineer with over 6 years of professional consulting and development experience. Most recent experience involves designing and implementing a single page application to a Healthcare client using Angular and Apache Camel technologies. Domain knowledge in the Insurance, HealthCare, Financial, and Marketing industries.
Object-Oriented Programming, Single Page Application, TDD, Agile (Scrum & Kanban), Gitflow, Functional Programming, MVC, MVVM, SOAP/REST Services
Angular, React/Redux, Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC, WordPress, Entity Framework, NodeJS, jQuery, Google Maps API, Apache Camel, Guidewire ClaimCenter, TIBCO BusinessWorks 6
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Git, SVN, Microsoft Azure, IIS, Apache, Github, DeployHQ, VSTS
Senior Software Consultant at X by 2, LLC (Aug 2015 to Present)
- Design and implementation of a membership review tool using Angular and Apache Camel, additionally providing specialty in deployment and version control strategy using SVN.
- Project lead for the migration multiple on-premise systems to Microsoft Azure, including SSO integration with Azure Active Directory.
- Design and development of a API using TIBCO BusinessWorks 6 to provide data based on Healthcare domain for over 20 internal application for a Not-for-Profit Health Insurer.
- Architecture, design and implementation of bi-directional communication feed and Claim triage system for a Fortune 500 P&C Insurance company to communicate insurance Claim data across multiple external vendors, using Java, Guidewire ClaimCenter, Google Maps API, MSSQL.
Solutions Architect at United Shore – (Aug 2014 to Jul 2015)
- Team Lead for the architecture, design, implementation, and maintenance of the flagship loan origination system using ASP.NET MVC. Responsible for mentoring 25+ software developers including the application architecture, coding standards, best practices, and version control workflow.
- Expert of the deployment workflow with a 60 person development team, using SVN and a custom built application for migrating builds through multiple environments.
- Responsible for the review process of coding standards across I.T. team.
Programmer Analyst at United Shore – (Nov 2013 to Aug 2014)
- Design and implementation of the UMobile mobile application using ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server, which won the Online Originator Award by Mortgage Technology Magazine.
Software Developer at Shift Digital – (Mar 2012 to Oct 2013)
- Design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of multiple features of core software products involved in managing digital marketing leads for the automotive and housing industries using ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework, and MSSQL.
B.S. Computer Engineering, Kettering University – (Dec 2011)