Results-driven and customer service oriented Full Stack Software Engineer with over 7 years of professional consulting and development experience. Focused on providing technical guidance for development teams, using code review, learning sessions, and established patterns. Most recent experience involves designing and implementing a single page application to a Healthcare client using Angular and Apache Camel technologies. Domain knowledge in the Insurance, HealthCare, Financial, and Marketing industries.
- Angular 6 –
Aug 2015 – Present | Senior Software Consultant, X by 2, LLC
- Served as Architect and Lead Developer for xby2.com website re-creation, using Angular, Node, and WordPress. Providing architectural guidance for Single Page Application consuming a WordPress CMS using WP-API.
- Lead migration for company resource migration to Microsoft Azure, including Azure AD SSO implementation.
- Quickly gained domain experience in the insurance and healthcare domains, and created software solutions with business value in mind. Clients include Auto-Owners Insurance, Geisinger Health Plan, and NASCO.
Aug 2014 – Jul 2015 | Solutions Architect, United Shore
- Technical Lead for the architecture, design, implementation, and maintenance of the flagship loan origination system using ASP.NET MVC. Responsible for mentoring 25+ software developers including the application architecture, coding standards, best practices, and version control workflow.
- Expert of the deployment workflow with a 60 person development team, using SVN and a custom built application for migrating builds through multiple environments.
- Responsible for the review process of coding standards across I.T. team, using StyleCop to enforce standards programmatically.
Nov 2013 – Aug 2014 | Programmer Analyst, United Shore
Mar 2012 – Oct 2013 | Software Developer, Shift Digital
Dec 2011 | B.S. Computer Engineering, Kettering University