To get started with using nopCommerce and VSCode together, you’ll need to have the following:
- VSCode installed.
- The C# extension installed alongside VSCode.
- .NET Core 3.0 SDK
- If running nopCommerce 4.00, .NET Framework v4.6.1 Developer Pack
- Download the nopCommerce source and copy the contents to a folder on your PC.
- Open the folder using VSCode.
- If you’re running nopCommerce 4.00, apply the changes from this commit.
dotnet restoreto get all dependencies required for running locally.
- In the directory
- Access http://localhost:55390 and run the installation process to get a database created.